Shortcut menu
Main menu shortcut
Go to body text

How to Give

  • Home
  • Donations
  • How to Give

Our scholarships are prepared through our auxiliary services and your generous donations. If you wish to make a donation you
may do so by filling up the form. You may give at one time or divided in different parts.

If you make a transfer please send us the information.

You may also come personally to our office.

Tax Benefits

You will receive tax benefits according to the current Korean laws. For further information you may contact our public relation office and we will gladly assist you.


Office of External Affairs(& Development) 82-2-2258-8323